Our Preventive Care Exams in the Pacific Northwest Include:
- Eye exams for signs of cataracts, glaucoma, infections, jaundice, and allergies
- Full body examination of muscle tone, weight, and enlarged lymph nodes
- Abdomen, joint, and spine checks for signs of pain, tenderness, enlarged organs, and tumors
- Heart and lung tests for heart murmurs, irregular beats, and clear lungs
- Blood work, urinalysis, and fecal samples. Select Locations
- Ear and mouth checks for infection, tartar, and inflammation
Why Is Preventive Care So Important?
Preventive appointments allow us to catch potential issues like tumors, skin infections, parasites, and other issues early. In turn, this helps you save time and money by avoiding complications and ensuring your pets stay healthy all year long. The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) suggests an annual preventive care check-up for your pet.